The Middle Street Lofts on the Bayou community is located in one of Houston’s exciting new areas: the North EaDo/Bayou District. The site is flanked on the south by the newly revitalized Navigation Boulevard and its weekly farmer’s market on the esplanade, and on the north by the 20-mile stretch of hiking and biking trails of the Buffalo Bayou development project. This burgeoning area is certain to be a smart investment in addition to a fun place to live.
Midway has announced plans for East River, a 147-acre retail development on a site just across the bayou from the Middle Street community. Visit Midway’s web site to check out a video about the project.
- Gated community
- Some homes elevator-ready
- Full-overlay cabinets
- Granite and Silestone countertops in kitchen and baths
- Gas cooktop and gas heating
- Oak floors
- Large picture and casement windows
- Utility room that accommodates full-size washer/dryer
- Four-ton HVAC with electronically controlled dampering system to provide zoned heating and air conditioning
- Walk-in closets In bedrooms
- Roof deck with city views
- Recessed lights throughout
- Stucco and HardiePlank exteriors