Located near the heart of the Museum District, this community is arguably one of Houston’s most centrally located residential districts. Lofts on Austin is equally convenient to downtown, the Texas Medical Center, Rice University, University of Houston, the Houston Zoo, Hermann Park, and, of course, world-class museums. Choose a beautiful home here and you’ll never be more than a few minutes from any of Houston’s burgeoning business, cultural, educational, and medical institutions.
- THREE-CAR GARAGE!
- Full-overlay cabinets
- Granite and Silestone countertops in kitchen and baths
- Gas cooktop and gas heating
- Wood floors
- Large picture and casement windows
- Utility room that accommodates full-size washer/dryer
- Four-ton HVAC with electronically controlled dampering system to provide zoned heating and air conditioning
- Walk-in closets In bedrooms
- Inlaid master bathroom mirror
- Roof deck with city views and optional wet bar
- Recessed lights throughout
- Stucco and HardiePlank exteriors